Preparing for Funding Ep5: Initial Sophisticated Investors
Office Hours is our podcast covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Preparing For Funding is a series of Office Hours episodes about getting your company’s legal house in order before taking on funding.
Listen on Apple Podcasts!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, we discuss qualifications for accredited investors, how to find angel investors, how angel syndicates work, which metrics you need to know for a pitch meeting, and how to respond to getting a “no.”
- Are You Ready to Talk to Angel Investors?
- The Shifting Landscape of Angel Investing
- Understanding Reg D Exemptions For Raising Capital
- Selected Offering Exemptions
- Finding Angel Investors in Texas
- Getting To “No”
- Learning From “No”
Click here to view terms used in this podcast