Preparing for Funding Ep2: Founders Agreements
Office Hours is our podcast covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Preparing For Funding is a series of Office Hours episodes about getting your company’s legal house in order before taking on funding.
Listen on Apple Podcasts!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, we discuss the difference between vesting and reverse vesting, confidentiality agreements and assignment of intellectual property, restricted stock and 83(b) elections, ROFR, and Class F founders stock.
- Everyone Should Vest
- How Founder “Vesting” Really Works
- VDR Ch.16: Legal Things Every Entrepreneur Should Know (more on 83(b) elections)
- VDR Ch. 4, Part 2: Economic Terms of the Term Sheet (more on RSPAs)
- Who’s Your GoDaddy? (Company Domain Name Ownership)
- Hiring A Developer? Get It In Writing And Signed First.
- Independent Contractor Agreements Don’t Mean Anything
Click here to view terms used in this podcast