Kevin Koskovich graduated magna cum laude from Tulane Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana. After law school, Kevin began his legal career practicing commercial real estate at Vinson & Elkins. Prior to law school, Kevin graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in Government.
After several years of practicing law, Kevin heeded the entrepreneurial call and joined a Dallas-based rock climbing, yoga and fitness startup as general counsel, real estate developer, and a utility player doing anything and everything needed to grow the business. Combining his legal and business experience, Kevin focuses on helping clients with commercial real estate transactions, the formation and financing of companies, venture capital, and M&A.
Kevin lives near White Rock Lake with his wife Callie and their faithful Labrador Retriever Josie. A life-long Cowboys and Rangers fan (now also a Mavs/Luka bandwagon fan), Kevin enjoys listening to live music around town, reading military history books, and figuring out how to fix up their 60-year-old house.
- General counsel and Vice President for a Dallas-based rock climbing, fitness, and yoga startup company
- As co-owner, lead the development of a local restaurant franchise in a food hall by negotiating the franchise agreement, food hall lease, and assisting in the daily operations of the franchise
- Represented tenants and landlords in lease negotiations for office, retail, and industrial buildings ranging from mom-and-pop storefronts to 75,000+ sqft office buildings owned by institutional investors
- Represented a family business in the acquisition of a ground leased restaurant location as part of a 1031 Exchange
- Represented local real estate investment firm in the sale of a 300+ unit multi-family portfolio in Dallas
- Kevin appeared on Shark Tank and Barbara Corcoran left him hanging on a high-five. Luckily that part didn’t air.
- Kevin passionately believes the best music was made between 1960 and when hair metal started.
- The last time the Cowboys won a Super Bowl, Kevin was 5 years old.
- Tulane Law School, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Government