Bobby Gojuangco graduated from SMU Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas. While in law school, Bobby served as Vice President of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and Vice President of the Corporate Law Association. Bobby graduated from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California with a B.A. in Cognitive Science.
Prior to law school, Bobby was the Assistant Coach for the University of Southern California Men’s Golf Team. Bobby remains an active member of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association and the Dallas Asian American Bar Association. He is also a member of the Young Benefactors Board of the First Tee – Greater Dallas.
Bobby is currently pursuing an LL.M. in Taxation at SMU Dedman School of Law expected in December 2023 and he is pending admission to the State Bar of Texas.
- Has maintained the highest Chick-Fil-A rewards status available since 2015
- Has two black belts but was still too afraid of the ball to stay in the batter’s box
- Owner of a brief pre-military career
- University of Southern California, B.A., Cognitive Science
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation (expected December 2023)