Bronté Story graduated from SMU Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas. While in law school, Bronté was involved in organizations such as the Association for Public Interest Law and Women In Law. She was also a student attorney for the W.W. Caruth Jr. Child Advocacy Clinic, representing children as a Guardian or Attorney Ad Litem. Prior to law school, Bronté graduated from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas, with a combined degree in Political Science and Journalism (Ad / PR) and a minor in Communications.
Prior to joining Vela Wood, Bronté practiced as a Contract Specialist on site at Toyota Headquarters in Plano, Texas, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts. Before this, Bronté served as a continued Summer Associate at a boutique art law firm in Dallas, Texas, assisting with intellectual property and small business matters.
- Negotiated a multi-restaurant deal between a client and a Hall of Fame athlete for rights to use certain name, image, likeness and other intellectual property attributes for each restaurant’s theme and aesthetic.
- I enjoy singing, and grew up with music and the arts as my first love.
- My favorite delight and junk food has always and will always be ice cream.
- Every time I go to Hawaii I wish I lived there.
- I cried tears of joy the first time I went to Harry Potter world.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- University of Arkansas, B.A.