David Steinberg graduated from New York Law School in New York, New York. While in law school, David was selected to be a part of the Dean’s Leadership Counsel and was awarded the Dean’s Award for Student Leadership for his involvement on campus. David served as Vice President of the Sports Law Society and was also a member of the first graduating class of the Tricarico Institute for the Business of Law and In-House Counsel.
Prior to law school, David graduated cum laude from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts with a B.S. in Business and a duel concentration in Strategic Management and Legal Studies. While at Babson, David organized an investment research group where he created research outlines and templates for undergraduate students to understand how to analyze publicly traded equities. He wrote, reviewed, and edited stock reports which included financial analysis, market trends, and recommendations and led weekly meetings to discuss these reports with the purpose of helping further the group’s understanding of the financial markets.
David grew up in Greenwich, Connecticut and enjoys traveling, going to the beach, skiing, and is (unfortunately) an avid Mets and Jets fan.
- Prior to attending college, David backpacked throughout South America for 3 months, visiting Peru, Ecuador, the Galapagos islands, and Columbia.
- David did the decathlon in high school with his best event being the shot put (no one understood why a 140-pound kid was out-throwing DI football recruits).
- He grew up spending every summer on Martha’s Vineyard and used to sell rocks, shells, and water at the entrance of the beach, the proceeds of which were used at the candy store in town.
- David is a self-proclaimed haiku expert.
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Babson College, B.S. in Business, Concentration in Strategic Management and Legal Studies, Cum Laude