VDR Ch. 14, Part 2: Letters of Intent
Office Hours is our podcast covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Venture Deals Review is a series of Office Hours episodes discussing the book Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson.
Listen on Apple Podcasts!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, we review Chapter 14: “Letters of Intent—The Other Term Sheet” and discuss when to ask for a breakup fee, conditions precedent, and extended no-shop periods.
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 14, Part 1: Letters Of Intent – The Other Term Sheet
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 11: Negotiation Tactics
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 6, Part 2: Other Terms of the Term Sheet
- Does Your Idea Really Need An NDA?
- The Four External Pillars Of A Small Business
Click here to view terms used in this podcast