Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep3: Types of Investors, Seed Funding & Collaborative VCs
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
Listen on Apple Podcasts!
Podcast (silicon-valley-review): Play in new window | Download
In this episode, we review S4, Ep3: “Intellectual Property” and discusses the types of investors you will encounter in each stage of raising capital, how realistic a VC’s $200,000 seed investment really is, and the collaborative nature of VCs in Dallas.
- Dallas Angel Network (Kevin co-founded)
- North Texas Angels
- Cowtown Angels
- Golden Seeds (focuses on female entrepreneurs)
- Central Texas Angel Network
- Baylor Angel Network
- Aggie Angel Network
- The Shifting Landscape of Angel Investing
- Do You Really Need That Much Money Now?
- Are You Ready to Talk to Angel Investors?
- VW Startups Page
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- VW Venture Deals Year in Review 2016
Click here to view terms used in this podcast