Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep2: Cocky CEOs, Ex Co-Founders & Terms of Service
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
Listen on Apple Podcasts!
Podcast (silicon-valley-review): Play in new window | Download
In this episode, we review S4, Ep2: “Terms of Service” and discuss how CEOs should handle the spotlight, navigating relationships with ex co-founders, and terms of service and policy agreements.
- Tips for Your Website’s Terms of Service
- Privacy Policies: Why They Are Crucial for Every Website
- Silicon Valley Review Season 3, Episode 1: Are you the right CEO?
- Employment Contract Considerations for Small Businesses and Startups
- Business Judgment Rule: Having Poor Business Judgment Isn’t a Tort
- Mo’ Founders, Mo’ Problems: Another Vote for Well-Drafted Partnership Agreements
- Silicon Valley Review Season 2, Episode 2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
Click here to view terms used in this podcast