Vela Wood has a wealth of experience representing all parties in real estate transactions, including, buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords and investors.
Commercial Real Estate
- Acquisition of Multi-Family Properties
- Commercial Contracts
- Private Equity Investment
- Negotiating Commercial Leases
- Representation of REITs
- Lender Opinion Letters
Real Estate Investment Activities
- Vela Wood has significant experience with real estate related investment activities and can help to structure and organize investment funds for real estate related acquisitions and operations.
- Represented a Dallas-based real estate fund in an $8.5m raise
- Represented a developer in the acquisition and financing of a senior independent living community in Memphis, Tennessee for a total purchase price of $5.65m
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, construction, and financing of a 118-unit townhome complex in rogers, Arkansas for a total purchase price of approximately $18m
- Represented a buyer in a series of commercial real estate acquisitions in the uptown and oak lawn neighborhoods of Dallas for a total purchase price of approximately $4.6m
- Represented a developer in the negotiation of a $12.5m construction loan to finance the construction of a 41-unit condominium complex in Dallas
- Represented a restaurant and bar owner in the negotiation of a long-term commercial lease valued at approximately $6m