VW FWD is proud to have partnered with Kaplan in order to provide Black students aspiring to a career in law with the opportunity to enroll in Kaplan’s LSAT Live Online program at no cost. Kaplan is fully committed to supporting and advancing educational opportunities for first generation, minoritized, and socio-economically disadvantaged students. Kaplan is driven not solely by business growth, but rather by each student who ultimately matriculates to their next step in their future.
What Are the Scholarship Application Criteria?
- Be an African-American student
- Be a senior in college or a recent college graduate
- Be interested in pursuing a career in law
- Submit a recent college transcript
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a person of your choice
- Submit a “statement of interest” or personal essay – two pages or less.