Summary of Consideration: $17.85M in cash and $3.15M in shares for a 60% stake. On November 4, 2021, Better Collective completed the acquisition of the remaining 40% share stake in RotoGrinders at a total price of $35.4M. The acquisition of […]

The Action Network

Summary of Consideration: All cash and debt free basis.